While we are always open to adding support for new gateways on Spreedly, we are currently integrated to 100+ gateways that span the globe and offer a variety of existing options for customers to choose from.
For Spreedly to consider new gateway additions, the existing customer would need to contact our Customer Success team to provide the following:
- What are your blockers to using existing Spreedly gateways?
- Is the gateway a requirement of your transaction flow or a preference?
- Do you agree to pay the one-time up front cost of a new gateway implementation?
- What is the requested timeline for the gateway? Please note: the timeline for implementation can vary greatly depending on the responsiveness of the gateway's technical team, the current size of our development queue, and the complexity of the integration.
- A contact name and email address at the gateway.
- Any API/technical documentation for for the gateway.
It's important to note that, if Spreedly decides to add your requested gateway, an integration can take over 8 weeks on average and this integration period should be accounted for in any go-live plans you may have.