While we are happy to consider adding a new 3DS integration for you, there are costs and considerations before moving forward. New integration requests are reviewed on a case by case basis for technical compatibility and business fit, and the integration fee (explained below) must be collected in full if the integration is approved.
1. If you have a relationship with a 3rd party 3DS provider (like Cardinal Commerce), we can add them via Payment Method Distribution. With this method, you can start transacting much quicker than adding a new Spreedly integration from scratch.
2. The one-time cost of a new 3DS implementation to be paid up front by you, the customer.
3. The timeline for implementation can vary greatly depending on the responsiveness of the gateway's technical team, the current size of our development queue and complexity of the integration.
If you have fully considered the above and wish to move forward, please reach out to us with the following information:
- Is 3DS a requirement of your gateway/transaction flow or is it a preference?
- What are your blockers to using existing Spreedly 3DS integrations?
- Please provide us with an e-mail address for your contact at the gateway as well as their 3DS technical documentation.