Over the years, we've had some amazing content on our blog around declines and failing credit card transactions. Spreedly has curated that content for you and provided it here in one convenient location. We've ranked them in order of helpfulness and included a description so you know which one(s) may be right for you.
- Spreedly Insights: Reduce Failed Online Credit Card Transactions: an introduction to Spreedly Insights, and real world Insights use cases
- Failed transaction rates by payment gateways: takes data and cuts it up in different angles.
- Credit Card Vaulting: Direct Merchants vs Cloud Platforms: makes the case for using multiple payment gateways: decline rates tend to be lower within a country and processing costs are also much often lower. Also brings in some use cases of other Spreedly customers.
- Visual: Credit card success and decline rates changing over time: though the PGI (payment gateway index) "Labs" has been deprecated, Spreedly is working on our new Open Data initiative.
- Guest Blog, Part III: Why card issuers decline transactions and what to do about it: explores checks and balances card issues employ to protect cardholders
- Guest Blog, Part IV: How online merchants can recapture revenue lost to declines: how to develop a process to deal with declined transactions
- Switching from PayPal to Stripe: Impact on Credit Card Decline Rates: personal credit card decline case study from Spreedly's own transition from PayPal to Stripe
- Credit Card vs Debit Card Decline Rates: Are Credit Cards Worth the Processing Fees?: an assessment of the 2016 Payment Report by the Federal Reserve as it relates to consumers' credit/debit card usage
- BONUS! Spreedly Insights website: while not a blog post, Spreedly Insights is a dynamic source of calibration for those wondering where they rank in credit card transaction failures/declines
Are there any blog topics you'd like us to cover? Leave a comment here or contact Customer Success and let us know!
Please sign in to leave a comment.