- Request a new gateway integration
- Request 3DS on an existing gateway integration
- Request a gateway-specific field
- Request a new Flex receiver endpoint
Request a new gateway integration
- What are your blockers to using existing Spreedly gateways?
- Is the gateway a requirement of your transaction flow or a preference?
- Do you agree to pay the one-time up front cost of a new gateway implementation?
- What is the requested timeline for the gateway? Please note: the timeline for implementation can vary greatly depending on the responsiveness of the gateway's technical team, the current size of our development queue, and the complexity of the integration.
- A contact name and email address at the gateway.
- Any API/technical documentation for for the gateway.
Request 3DS on an existing gateway integration
While we are happy to consider adding a new 3DS integration for you, there are costs and considerations before moving forward. New integration requests are reviewed on a case by case basis for technical compatibility and business fit, and the integration fee (explained below) must be collected in full if the integration is approved.
1. If you have a relationship with a 3rd party 3DS provider (like Cardinal Commerce), we can add them via Flex. With this method, you can start transacting much quicker than adding a new Spreedly integration from scratch.
2. The one-time cost of a new 3DS implementation to be paid up front by you, the customer.
3. The timeline for implementation can vary greatly depending on the responsiveness of the gateway's technical team, the current size of our development queue and complexity of the integration.
If you have fully considered the above and wish to move forward, please reach out to us with the following information:
- Is 3DS a requirement of your gateway/transaction flow or is it a preference?
- What are your blockers to using existing Spreedly 3DS integrations?
- Please provide us with an e-mail address for your contact at the gateway as well as their 3DS technical documentation.
Request a gateway-specific field
- The gateway name
- The use case for adding the new field
- The gateway documentation for integrating the field(s) of interest
To submit your request, please contact the Support team via email.
Request a new Flex receiver endpoint
- A signed and current attestation of PCI compliance (AOC)
- A current ASV Scan Report Attestation of Scan Compliance from a licensed vendor