- Request a new gateway integration
- Request 3DS on an existing gateway integration
- Request a gateway-specific field
- Request a new payment method receiver endpoint
Request a new gateway integration
1. Payment Method Distribution
You have the ability to send vaulted credit card data while still controlling your data by vaulting at Spreedly. Below are all the documentation and steps for you to reference:
- Payment Method Distribution
- Help Guide on Deliver API call
- API documentation on Deliver API call (An example deliver request and response) Here, you can see what information you'll get back in the response.
- Provision a Test Receiver for PMD
- Setting up your production receiver - Submit here
- Steps for provisioning a production receiver
If you have testing questions while implementing PMD, please submit them here.
It is important to note that PMD is technically a single API call; the `deliver` call (document linked above), unlike gateway integrations where you see more functionality already available for you to use out of the box. You'll be required to create the full request for the new integration using the template variables and functions provided by Spreedly.
2. Professional Services
We're happy to add the gateway via our Professional Services Team. We can quote the service fee based on the work required.
Request 3DS on an existing gateway integration
While we are happy to consider adding a new 3DS integration for you, there are costs and considerations before moving forward. New integration requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis for technical compatibility and business fit, and the integration fee (explained below) must be collected in full if the integration is approved.
1. If you have a relationship with a 3rd party 3DS provider (like Cardinal Commerce), we can add them via Payment Method Distribution. With this method, you can start transacting much quicker than adding a new Spreedly integration from scratch.
2. The one-time cost of a new 3DS implementation is to be paid upfront by you, the customer via our Professional Services Team. We can quote the service fee based on the work required.
3. The timeline for implementation can vary greatly depending on the responsiveness of the gateway's technical team, the current size of our development queue, and the complexity of the integration.
If you have fully considered the above and wish to move forward, please reach out to us with the following information:
- Is 3DS a requirement of your gateway/transaction flow or is it a preference?
- What are your blockers to using existing Spreedly 3DS integrations?
- Please provide us with an e-mail address for your contact at the gateway as well as their 3DS technical documentation.
Request a gateway-specific field
- The gateway name
- The use case for adding the new field
- The gateway documentation for integrating the field(s) of interest
To submit your request, please contact the Support team.
Request a new payment method receiver endpoint
- Receiver name and/or company name
- A link to their public site
- The production URL you will be invoking with Spreedly payment data
A PCI AOC (Attestation of Compliance) from either your organization or your partner where we will be proxying the PAN data or sensitive information.
Please note that the AOC should be certified through the current year, as compliance won't accept an outdated one.
- Recommended - If the sandbox/test URL is different from the production URL, include all URLs to have them available at the same time.